Are you a student and do you want to work on a sweeping story-driven adventure game during your internship? For the last half of 2017, Wispfire is looking for interns to join us on the production of Herald Book III and IV
We are currently offering the following internships;
3D Environment Artist Internship
Are you a 3D artist and do you want to work on a sweeping story-driven adventure game? Wispfire is looking for a passionate 3D artist to join us in further developing our current project, Herald.
As a 3D artist intern you will be responsible for designing and creating interesting and believable environments that the player will want to explore. Working closely with our Art Director, you will help design and produce several new locations for Book III and IV of Herald.
Additionally, some character modelling might be required, but the focus for this internship is on environmental asset production.
- Extensive experience with low poly asset creation
- Experience with UV unwrapping and texturing [with pre-existing textures]
- Ability to adapt to the predetermined style of the project
- Motivated and independent, but able to closely work with the Art Director
- Experience with the 3D software Blender
- Experience with texture painting
- Experience with character modelling for animation
To apply, send an e-mail with your motivation, resume and extensive portfolio to email@example.com. Feel free to ask us any questions regarding this internship!
Game Design Internship
Wispfire is looking for an ambitious all-round game designer to assist in producing new scenes and gameplay for Herald part 2. You’ll be working closely with the team to improve the player experience in several ways, including (but not limited to) streamlining gameplay and playtesting for bugs and other errors.
Ideally, you’re also keen to dive into cinematography and level design problems as you will likely encounter them during your internship at Wispfire. When you find a bug you should be able to squash it yourself most of the time as well.
- Skilled in C# programming language
- Great knowledge of Unity engine (preferably created games in Unity before)
- You enjoy working closely with other designers and artists
- Good communication skills to function properly in a team
- You enjoy games as a vehicle for telling stories.
- You can independently identify weaknesses in design, and suggest and implement improvements
- Familiarity with graphics programming (including shaders)
- Experience with working on Adventure Games in the Point-&-Click genre
To apply, send an e-mail with your contact information, a resume and an extensive portfolio including examples of your code and games you made to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to ask us any questions regarding this internship!
Wispfire is looking for a passionate marketing and communications intern to assist in Herald’s marketing campaign.
Ideally, you’re someone who is active on social media and loves sharing his/her work to the world. You’ll work together with our Business Manager to help spread the word of our game.
- Help send out press releases.
- Scour the web for interesting communities and other opportunities that may assist in spreading our reach.
- Assist in posting social media content.
- Assist in finding and contacting media influencers.
- Coordinate Herald’s marketing campaign together with the rest of our team.
- Showcase Herald at events.
- Skilled in communication.
- A keen interest in marketing.
- A passion for video games.
- Experience with social media advertisement.
- Fluency in the English language.
- You are a content-creator/influencer yourself or have an association with them.
- Experience with video game development.
- You enjoy playing story-driven games.
To apply, send an e-mail with your motivation, resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Feel free to ask us any questions regarding this internship.