Are you looking for an internship and do you want to work on a sweeping story-driven adventure game?
Apply now and after the selection process you could be working with us at our studio, starting September 2019.
Wispfire currently has two positions available; 3D Character Animation, Game Design
3D Character Animation Internship
Are you a 3D Animator and do you want to work on a sweeping story-driven adventure game? Wispfire is looking for a passionate 3D animation intern to join us in further developing our current project, Herald.
As animation intern you will be mainly responsible for many of the in-game character animations during dialogue and cutscenes. These include but are not limited to: walk cycles, talking variations, idles and action scenes..
- Strong knowledge of animation principles
- A good feeling for motion, acting and performance
- Focused, motivated and able to use feedback effectively
- Skilled with 3D animation software
- Able to create convincing keyframe animations
- Experience with Unity, such as using the Animator, Mecanim and behaviour scripts
- Experience with the Blender 3D software package
- Knowledge of 2D animation
To apply, send an e-mail with your motivation, resume and extensive portfolio/showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Game Designer Internship
Wispfire is looking for an ambitious all-round game designer to assist in producing new scenes and gameplay for Herald – Book: III & IV. You’ll be working closely with the team to improve the player experience in several ways, including (but not limited to) streamlining gameplay and playtesting for bugs and other errors.
Ideally, you’re also keen to dive into cinematography and level design problems as you will likely encounter them during your internship at Wispfire. When you find a bug you should be able to squash it yourself most of the time as well.
- Skilled in C# programming language
- Experience with the Unity game engine
- You enjoy working closely with other designers and artists
- You enjoy games as a vehicle for telling stories.
- You can independently identify weaknesses in design, and suggest and implement improvements
To apply, send an e-mail with your motivation, resume and extensive portfolio to email@example.com.