Are you a student in the Netherlands and do you want to work on a sweeping story-driven adventure game during your internship?
For the last half of 2017, Wispfire is looking for interns to join us on the production of Herald Book III and IV.
We are currently offering the following internships;
Wispfire is looking for a passionate marketing and communications intern to assist in Herald’s marketing campaign.
Ideally, you’re someone who is active on social media and loves sharing his/her work to the world. You’ll work together with our Business Manager to help spread the word of our game.
- Help send out press releases.
- Scour the web for interesting communities and other opportunities that may assist in spreading our reach.
- Assist in posting social media content.
- Assist in finding and contacting media influencers.
- Coordinate Herald’s marketing campaign together with the rest of our team.
- Showcase Herald at events.
- Skilled in communication.
- A keen interest in marketing.
- A passion for video games.
- Experience with social media advertisement.
- Fluency in the English language.
- You are a content-creator/influencer yourself or have an association with them.
- Experience with video game development.
- You enjoy playing story-driven games.
To apply, send an e-mail with your motivation, resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Feel free to ask us any questions regarding this internship.