Jobs & Internships
Thanks for your interest in working with us!
Tool programming Internship (Q1&2 2021)
Wispfire is continuing to work on its tools for creating branching narratives. We’re looking for a programmer with a deep understanding of the Unity engine and an affinity for game design to help us take the next step.
You will work closely with Wispfire’s writers and engineers to prototype and iterate on a writing tool that integrates with Unity and external tools such as ChatMapper or Twine, while applying all the lessons we have learned during the development of our previous games.
The internship will start remotely in February, but will ideally continue at our office in Utrecht as government working-from-home guidelines allow.
- A good understanding of the Unity engine
- Proficient in object-oriented programming in C#
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Affinity for narrative games and/or visual novels, even better is experience making them.
- Experience writing Editor extensions for the Unity engine
- Experience with UI design
- Experience with branching narrative tools such as ChatMapper or Twine
- Extensive knowledge of branching narrative writing & tooling
- Professional coaching to level up your C# & Unity skills
- We have an office dog.
Send any inquiry about jobs or internships to email@example.com